By purchasing ticket(s) for this event you agree to the following terms:
We respectfully ask that you support us, and your fellow attendees, by adhering to the following:
- No recording is permitted – filming and recording of the event are prohibited.
- It is not permitted to take photos in the seminar room.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during the event, preferably turned onto flight mode before switching off. We have attendees that are electro-sensitive so we endeavour to reduce EMFs as much as possible.
- Please refrain from wearing any strong perfumes or using any fragranced products (including essential oils) as we have many sensitive people at our events.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary electrical equipment.
Please wear the name badges provided throughout the event. This not only helps us to get to know you all better but is also helpful for health & safety purposes. We would also appreciate the return of all name badges at the end of the day so that we can be environmentally friendly and recycle them!
Klinghardt Education (Klinghardt Institute is the trading name of Klinghardt Education and hereafter will be referred to as Klinghardt Education for the purposes of these terms) reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at the event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph or video (subject to the next point below). We may use the photograph or video in publications or other media material produced, including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, online programmes / digital products etc. Whilst faces may be recognisable, in order to ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
Any person or organisation not affiliated with KI/ KE may not use, copy, alter or modify KI/ KE photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of KI/ KE.
The event will be monitored for unauthorised recording. By attending the KI/ KE event or entering the event premises, you agree not to record or digitise any parts of the presentation.
If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the premises, with no recompense, and the forfeiture of the device.
You agree that your participation in this event is voluntary. Furthermore, you assume any risk associated with participating in the event, and release Klinghardt Education from any and all claims of loss or damage that may arise from your participation. Such releases are without limitation and include legal fees, personal injury, property damage, and any other losses or damages suffered by you.
- I agree to the terms listed above.
- I understand that the training I receive is for educational purposes only and that it is not a substitute for proper medical or psychological treatment.
- I am physically fit enough and capable of participating in event without undue risk.
- I understand that, in the interests of safety, security and the comfort of the group as a whole, Klinghardt Education reserves the right to deny access to any individual to registration, the training event in its entirety or any part of the training without prior notification or explanation.
- I understand that this event will be filmed.
Cancellation and refunds:
I understand that if I need to cancel my place more than two weeks prior to the start of the training, my full fee will be refunded. If less than two week’s notice is given but more than 1 week, fees will be transferable to a future training. If less than 1 week’s notice is given, fees are not refundable or transferable.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!