Practice Day A.R.T.™ 2 Intermediate – 2nd July 2022
10.30am – 5.30pm
This one day event is hosted by the The Klinghardt Institute and is an opportunity to attend an in-person practice day run by two of our highly respected practitioners, Michelle Boudin and Gilian Crowther. They will demonstrate A.R.T. 2 level techniques with you practicing alongside to ensure you understand the A.R.T. Flow to get more accurate results with your patients.
This event is open to people who have completed A.R.T. level 2 training (either online or in person), wishing to revise, improve and consolidate their A.R.T. skills and testing technique in a live group environment.
Please note: this is a Practice Event, not an A.R.T. course. It is only open to students who have completed A.R.T. 2 or above.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Correct Testing Posture and Calibration of the patient
- Assessing Open and Blocked Regulation
- Unblocking Patient using the 7 Factors
- Neurogenic Switching: diagnosis & treatment
- Mental Field Technique Tapping Points Overview and how to use it within A.R.T. – Healing without medication
- Organ Scan and working with the 3 levels (physical, interstitium/matrix, and cellular)
- How to correctly interpret the different arm states
- Identifying the Yin healing state with YIN mudra, Yang healing state using the O-ring, Allergy/Vagus states
- How to use the Ki Science test kit to find the best remedies for your client
- Dose testing of remedies
- Hints and tips from experienced practitioners!
This event is perfect for you if you are intermediate level with the following requirements:
- You wish to revise and clarify A.R.T. 2 concepts in a practical hands on environment
- You have come across gaps in your understanding since attending the A.R.T. 2 course
- You would benefit from seeing the full A.R.T. flow demonstrated
- You would benefit from practicing along with the demonstration and meet fellow A.R.T. students and practitioners
- You need a confidence boost that you are doing the technique correctly
- You wish to become a A.R.T. practitioner with a view to sitting the written and practical exams
Michelle and Gilian have been personally trained by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso over a number of years.
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- Turn all mobile phones on to flight mode and then to switch them off during the event.
Coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during the breaks
For the safety of all participants, please do not attend if you have been vaccinated within 2 weeks of the event.
Please note this is an ‘in person’ event in the U.K., it is not accessible online.
The Klinghardt Institute
14 Hunns Mere Way,
SEE MAP HERE
We are 45 mins from Gatwick Airport and 1hr 40mins from Heathrow Airport
Car: Accessible by road via M23, A23 and A27 to B2123. Take the exit for B2123 from A27
Bus: from Brighton Train Station take bus number 22 to Woodingdean
(Bus from Newhaven station 12/12A/12X)
South Coast taxis: 01273 301111
Brighton Taxis: 01273 730730
Brighton City Chauffeur | Airport Taxi Brighton Gatwick taxis Heathrow cars: 01273 687011
The venue is accessible for people with a mobility impairment.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org