One-Day Practice Session – A.R.T. Foundation Level
This one-day live practice session is open to all who have taken A.R.T. 1 and 2 and wish to practice and review their skills with guidance and hands-on support.
It has been designed with the Foundation Level exam syllabus in mind (dates to be released soon), to help you perfect, improve and gain confidence in the A.R.T. techniques in preparation for the practical exam.
Out of stock
A.R.T. Foundation Level Practice Event at the Klinghardt Institute in Sussex, UK
A one-day event from 10am – 5.30pm
This one-day event is designed for those who have taken A.R.T. 1 and A.R.T. 2 (and preferably MFT 1) who wish to practice and improve their skills and testing technique with the Foundation Level exams in mind. You will have the opportunity for plenty of hands on practice guided by members of the Klinghardt Institute teaching team who will be on hand to answer questions and offer guidance and correction.
The content of this one-day live event is the same as the content of the 4-session Practice online series starting on 26th October but with the opportunity for hands on practice and correction.
The day will be led by Michaela Jezzard and Cheryl Wilson, experienced A.R.T. Practitioners with successful practices who we are proud to have on the Klinghardt Institute Teaching team. Michaela and Cheryl have been personally trained by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso over a number of years.
The day will be broken down into the following 4 sessions:
Understanding the foundations and accurate testing techniques
- A.R.T. testing technique: correct testing posture and common pitfalls
- The different arm states
- Testing stance – lying down, standing and sitting
- Review of the essential tools: signal enhancer, pol filter
- The O-ring test
- Assessing Open & Blocked Regulation
- MFT: Perfecting the Tap and Tone technique – healing without medication
- Yin and Yang mudras
The flow of the basic A.R.T. exam: opening regulation, switching, organ scan
- Setting up the session and calibrating before you start
- Remedy placement and how it affects testing (on SE, next to SE, on patient)
- Unblocking regulation and what to do if you get stuck
- Acupressure points for unblocking regulation
- Switching: how to test and how to resolve
- Using the CDs and slides
- The Organ scan
- Prioritising if more than one area tests
- Testing the levels, with and without polfilter
- Testing Electromagnetic Stress and Geopathic Stress
The finer details of the A.R.T. assessment and demo of practical exam
- Testing the bite, dental occlusion and cavitations
- 2-pointing, covert 2-pointing, double covert 2-pointing
- Direct resonance
- Dose testing
- Uptake test
- Testing foods, supplements and medications
- Preparing for the practical exam and demo exam
- Basic remedies to treat what we find
Review of the MFT techniques, bringing everything together to complete your assessment
- Super brain yoga
- MFT overview: tap and tone, G-9, Erikson’s 3-point attention
- The invocation
- The 10 step MFT process
- Understanding the Ki Science remedies
- How to treat organ dysfunctions
- Treatment protocols for toxicity, lyme, retroviruses
- CCSVI and the neck massage technique
- Auto-urine therapy
- Luedke test for geopathic stress
- Using infra-red light/lasers
- The importance of ending the session correctly
- The case studies
Who are these sessions for?
This Practice day is designed for those who have trained in A.R.T. to at least the Intermediate Level (A.R.T. 2), who wish to improve, revise and practice their skills, especially with the Foundation Exams in mind. Michaela and Cheryl will be joined by other teachers who will be assisting on this event so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get hand-on support!
It is an ideal opportunity to practice the key skills and techniques required for the Foundation Level exams (exam dates will be posted shortly).
This is for you if you’d benefit from:
- the opportunity to revise and clarify the basics
- seeing the full A.R.T. flow demonstrated and having a chance to ask questions
- practicing alongside the teachers demonstrating the techniques
- a confidence boost that you’re doing things correctly
- to perfect your technique prior to the exams
Please Note: This is a PRACTICE event, NOT a training day and as such it’s only available to those that have completed A.R.T.1 and A.R.T. 2
This one-day event is priced at £140
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- Turn all mobile phones on to flight mode and then to switch them off during the event.
- Read through your previous course notes and refresh your memory before the day!
For the safety of all participants, please do not attend if you have been vaccinated within 2 weeks of the event.
Times & Refreshments:
We will be starting at 10am, please arrive on time to ensure we can start promptly.
Coffee, tea and light snacks will be provided during the breaks.
We will only have a 45 min lunch break and there are very limited options to get food locally so we advise that you bring your own lunch.
The Klinghardt Institute, 14 Hunns Mere Way, Woodingdean, Brighton, BN2 6AH UK
See the map HERE
We are 45 mins from Gatwick Airport and 1hr 40mins from Heathrow Airport
Car: Accessible by road via M23, A23 and A27 to B2123. Take the exit for B2123 from A27
Bus: from Brighton Train Station take bus number 22 to Woodingdean
(Bus from Newhaven station 12/12A/12X)
South Coast taxis: 01273 301111
Brighton Taxis: 01273 730730
Brighton City Chauffeur | Airport Taxi Brighton Gatwick taxis Heathrow cars: 01273 687011
The venue is accessible for people with a mobility impairment.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or concerns: email@example.com
About Michaela Jezzard & Cheryl Wilson
Michaela is an award-wining Registered Nutritional Therapist, having completed further training with the IFM and British Society for Ecological Medicine, and has specialist training in integrative cancer. She has studied extensively in A.R.T., MFT and APN with Dr Klinghardt, keeping up to date with the latest advances and techniques and was invited to join the Klinghardt Institute teaching team.
She has also studied under Dr Deanna Minich in bringing together Western medicine and Eastern energy medicine, with a focus on colour medicine. She specialises in finding the missing pieces to unravel complex cases, identifying the underlying root causes and imbalances and bringing together various modalities such as nutrition, lifestyle, detox, functional lab tests, trauma work, and colour therapy to bring back balance and support the body’s innate ability to heal.
Specialisms include immune system disorders such as autoimmunity, cancer, chronic pathogens, parasites, Lyme disease, Long Covid, ME/CFS; heavy metal toxicity and thyroid disorders. Michaela currently works alongside an Integrative Medical Doctor at Hightree Medical Clinic in Sussex where patients can combine a variety of diagnostic and treatment concepts including IVs, oxygen therapies, blood tests, Oligoscan testing, PEMF and photonwave.
Cheryl Angela Wilson BSc (Hons) MNNA NTCC
Cheryl began her career in natural medicine 15 years ago after completing an honours degree in Nutritional Therapy at the University of Westminster. She has since guided over 1000 people on their quest for transformed health & wellness.
Cheryl’s early training was in the principles of Functional Medicine – touted as the method of choice for getting to the root cause of chronic disease. It is said by those in the field to be the future of medicine. Still, Cheryl was always uncomfortable with the prescriptive parallels between functional medicine & mainstream medicine due to its heavy focus on expensive laboratory testing and resulting protocols of nutritional supplements.
Cheryl’s training in A.R.T. has filled the voids that she was aware of in her formative years as a clinician. In a nutshell, it fulfils for her a complex understanding that, although we have biochemistry and the physical structure of our bones, organs, & glands which can all be influenced to an extent by the foods we eat, at a deeper level, we are electrical (energetic) beings with measurable electromagnetic fields. Deeper again, we are made up of powerful beliefs about who we are & what we are capable of. And going even further into the depths of our current makeup, we understand that our genetic expression is informed by D.N.A. faults passed forward by our ancestors due to the traumas in their lifetimes. To Cheryl, A.R.T. is a system that allows for exploring health at all these levels of being, a truly holistic approach to wellness.