A.R.T. Foundation Level Practice Event at the Klinghardt Institute in Sussex, UK
A one-day event from 10am – 5.30pm
This one-day event is designed for those who have taken A.R.T. 1 and A.R.T. 2 who wish to practice and improve their skills and testing technique with the Foundation Level exams in mind. You will have the opportunity for plenty of hands on practice guided by members of the Klinghardt Institute teaching team who will be on hand to answer questions and offer guidance and correction.
The content of this one-day live event is the same as the content of the 4-session Practice online series starting on 18th January but with the opportunity for hands on practice and correction.
The day will be led by Michaela Jezzard and Kathy Pasch, experienced A.R.T. Practitioners who we are proud to have on the Klinghardt Institute Teaching team. Michaela and Kathy have been personally trained by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso over a number of years. The day will be supported by Daniela Deiosso.
The day will be broken down into the following 4 sessions:
A.R.T. TESTING TECHNIQUES
- A.R.T. testing technique: correct testing posture and common pitfalls
- The straight arm test: strong arm and weak arm
- Interpreting the different arm states
- The stress state and vagus test
- Direct resonance test
- Yin and Yang
- Open and blocked regulation
- The O-ring test
- How to test the organs
- Perfecting the tap and tone technique
- How to set up the session correctly
- Correct use of the A.R.T. tools and test kit
- Checking regulation and the opening angle
- The many ways to open regulation
- How to test with CDs, slides and toxins
- Geopathic stress test
- Electromagnetic stress test
- Testing the bite
- Testing for switching
THE A.R.T. FLOW
- How to start the session
- Clearing blocked regulation and switching
- Organ scan
- Priority Mudra
- 2-pointing to find the cause and the solution
- 30cm scan and testing binders
- 80cm scan and how to resolve
- Secondary scan – the correct steps
- Correct use of the mirror
- Review of the complete FLOW expected in the A.R.T. exam
- Direct Resonance with CDs, slides and toxins
- Dose testing
- Uptake test
- Testing primary and secondary food allergies
- Testing supplements
- Testing medications
- Bringing in MFT
- Closing the session
- Preparing for the exam
Who is this day for?
This Practice day is designed for those who have trained in A.R.T. to at least the Intermediate Level (A.R.T. 2), who wish to improve, revise and practice their skills, especially with the Foundation Exams in mind. Michaela and Kathy will be joined by Daniela Deiosso who will be supporting this one-day event so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get hand-on support!
It is an ideal opportunity to practice the key skills and techniques required for the Foundation Level exams.
This is for you if you’d benefit from:
- the opportunity to revise and clarify the basics
- seeing the full A.R.T. flow demonstrated and having a chance to ask questions
- practicing alongside the teachers demonstrating the techniques
- a confidence boost that you’re doing things correctly
- to perfect your technique prior to the exams
Please Note: This is a PRACTICE event, NOT a training day and as such it’s only available to those that have completed A.R.T.1 and A.R.T. 2
This one-day event is priced at £160
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- Turn all mobile phones on to flight mode and then to switch them off during the event.
- Read through your previous course notes and refresh your memory before the day!
For the safety of all participants, please do not attend if you have been vaccinated within 2 weeks of the event.
Times & Refreshments:
We will be starting at 10am, please arrive on time to ensure we can start promptly.
Coffee, tea and light snacks will be provided during the breaks.
We will only have a 45 min lunch break and there are very limited options to get food locally so we advise that you bring your own lunch.
The Klinghardt Institute, 14 Hunns Mere Way, Woodingdean, Brighton, BN2 6AH UK
See the map HERE
We are 45 mins from Gatwick Airport and 1hr 40mins from Heathrow Airport
Car: Accessible by road via M23, A23 and A27 to B2123. Take the exit for B2123 from A27
Bus: from Brighton Train Station take bus number 22 to Woodingdean
(Bus from Newhaven station 12/12A/12X)
South Coast taxis: 01273 301111
Brighton Taxis: 01273 730730
Brighton City Chauffeur | Airport Taxi Brighton Gatwick taxis Heathrow cars: 01273 687011
The venue is accessible for people with a mobility impairment.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or concerns: email@example.com
About the teachers:
Kathy Pasch MSc, IFMCP, AFMCP, CNMdip, mBANT ,CNHC ,mANP ,GNC ,mIFM
Kathy is a certified Functional Medicine practitioner, a Clinical Nutritionist and an A.R.T. (Autonomic Response Testing) practitioner. She has over a decade of experience in various aspects of health, having first become interested in Functional Medicine and the power of good nutrition following her own adventure with ill health, while working with FTSE 100 companies as a Managing Consultant.
Kathy’s initial focus was upon creating health promoting functional foods; however, after opening NuGen Clinic, she became fascinated by solving complex and chronic conditions. Her success in helping clients with multifactorial conditions is a result of her wealth of knowledge and intuition, combined with a sincere warmth, compassion and patience. Kathy is also a lecturer of nutrition and biomedicine at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Michaela is an award-wining Registered Nutritional Therapist, having completed further training with the IFM and British Society for Ecological Medicine, and has specialist training in integrative cancer. She has studied extensively in A.R.T., MFT and APN with Dr Klinghardt, keeping up to date with the latest advances and techniques and was invited to join the Klinghardt Institute teaching team.
She has also studied under Dr Deanna Minich in bringing together Western medicine and Eastern energy medicine, with a focus on colour medicine. She specialises in finding the missing pieces to unravel complex cases, identifying the underlying root causes and imbalances and bringing together various modalities such as nutrition, lifestyle, detox, functional lab tests, trauma work, and colour therapy to bring back balance and support the body’s innate ability to heal.
Specialisms include immune system disorders such as autoimmunity, cancer, chronic pathogens, parasites, Lyme disease, Long Covid, ME/CFS; heavy metal toxicity and thyroid disorders. Michaela currently works alongside an Integrative Medical Doctor at Hightree Medical Clinic in Sussex where patients can combine a variety of diagnostic and treatment concepts including IVs, oxygen therapies, blood tests, Oligoscan testing, PEMF and photonwave.