Mental Field Technique with Dr Klinghardt & Daniela Deiosso
On 26th & 27th February 2022 we have a very special MFT event being run by Dr Klinghardt & Daniela Deiosso from our premises in Sussex, UK.
Saturday 26th: 10am to 6pm
Sunday 27th: 9am to 1pm
Please note this is an ‘in person’ event in the U.K., it is not accessible online at this time.
For the safety of all participants, please do not attend if you have been vaccinated (or received a booster) within 2 weeks of the event.
What is Mental Field Technique?
Mental Field Technique (MFT) is one of Dr Klinghardt’s favourite psycho-emotional therapies and an important aspect of A.R.T. work. It is a fast-acting, non-invasive intervention with a range of applications to address problems that may have originated from either physical or psychological issues.
The multitude of stressors in our environment exhaust our ability to self-regulate our system so our system gets stuck in pathological states. Instead of putting the client on yet another supplement, often this requires just a gentle nudge to free the system up so MFT or “tap and tone” is our first option as it is a powerful application of the principles of acupuncture.
MFT may be helpful for the following:
- to treat acute and chronic pain
- to address anxiety and emotional stress
- to open regulation in an A.R.T. examination
- to correct switching
- to improve drug uptake
- in creating self-help healing prescriptions
- in eliminating allergies
- in dealing with emotional issues
- to break habits, recurrent thought patterns, compulsive behaviour and treat addictions
- in addressing energetic symptoms
- to improve sleeping problems
- to deal with past traumas
How to address more traumatic events is covered at the level of MFT 2.
About the MFT 1 Programme:
- Introduction: chronic illness is a bad habit of the brain. How to recognise patterns and tools to change the brain
- The history of MFT: Roger Callahan and John Diamond, until the meridian tapping techniques (MTT), the influence of Tapas Flemming and others
- Review of the anatomy of the autonomic nervous system
- The 15 MFT tapping lines: functional anatomy and their exact location
- How to tap: modification of the tapping technique for healing
- Tools to deepen access to the subconscious: eye movements, breathing techniques, the direct technique
- Ways to prepare for a deep dive into the psyche: 3-point attention, super brain yoga and the MFT invocation
- The next step: Logotherapy
- carefully listening to the client’s words and using the same words in a healing context
- The basic healing sentences
- Identifying and correcting limiting beliefs
- How to use MFT to work with physical symptoms, emotional symptoms, mental blockages, anxiety, addiction, past trauma, symptoms of current illness.
- How to improve your sleep
- How to use MFT to empower a current treatment regimen
- MFT as a daily energetic hygiene measure
What to expect on the event:
The event will include lectures from Dr Klinghardt and he will take you through each of the tapping points and their related organs, teaching you where to tap and how to get the best results. He will be offering a number of live demonstrations of how MFT is used in a therapeutic context with volunteers from those attending the event. We aim to get through a minimum of 4 MFT demos but as these are ‘real life’ they will vary in length.
Please note: As the demos on this event will be with real life people and situations, please be aware that the aspects of MFT that you see on the day may not include all of those listed above!
This event will be filmed. Please be aware that as a pre-requisite for attending, we will ask you to sign and return a waiver to us that you agree to be filmed. If you don’t agree to these terms, we request that you don’t sign up for this event.
Taking part in Demos:
If you would like the opportunity to take part in one of the demos with Dr Klinghardt, once you have booked your place, please email email@example.com with the subject “MFT1 DEMO” giving a brief explanation of the issue that you would like to be addressed. Please bear in mind that the focus of this MFT event is how the technique can be used to treat pain, energetic symptoms, deal with anxiety and emotional stress, to break habits and treat addictions, to improve drug uptake and to treat recurrent thought patterns.
If you volunteer, please be aware that these demos may be used in our online MFT course.
Who is this event for?
The MFT 1 programme is suitable for both advanced practitioners as well as beginners and those who do not work therapeutically but who would like some extra techniques to use to help themselves and/or others.
There are no training or professional pre-requisites for attending. Places are limited.
Times & Refreshments:
We will be starting on the Saturday at 10am, please arrive at 9.30am to ensure we can start promptly. The day will finish around 6pm, the time can vary depending on when the last demo finishes.
Coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during the breaks. We will only have a 1 hour lunch break so we advise that you bring your own lunch.
The Klinghardt Institute
14 Hunns Mere Way,
SEE MAP HERE
Car: Accessible by road via M23, A23 and A27 to B2123. Take the exit for B2123 from A27
Bus: from Brighton Train Station take bus number 22 to Woodingdean (Bus from Newhaven station 12/12A/12X)
We are 45 mins from Gatwick Airport and 1hr 40mins from Heathrow Airport
South Coast taxis: 01273 301111
Brighton Taxis: 01273 730730
Brighton City Chauffeur | Airport Taxi Brighton Gatwick taxis Heathrow cars: 01273 687011
The venue is accessible for people with a mobility impairment.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org