A.R.T.™ 1 Beginners Online Programme
Led by Dr. Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso
Starting 28thJune 2022
This online programme teaches you the fundamentals of Dr Klinghardt’s A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing Technique.
So what is A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing®?
Developed by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D, A.R.T.™ is a comprehensive diagnostic system that has helped to transform many practices around the world into healing centres and helped many practitioners to become accomplished holistic physicians.
This highly accurate diagnostic method assesses the coherence of light emissions of organs and structures in the body. It focuses on identifying and addressing the 7 most common factors that block or stress the healthy functioning of the nervous system and offers solutions for their correction.
The success of his approach has earned Dr Klinghardt worldwide recognition for his ground-breaking work in chronic illness, Lyme, Autism and more.
About the Programme:
The A.R.T. 1 Online Training Programme consists of 4 modules run over 5 weeks. A new module will be released each week giving you access to the Core Learning Programme with the learning topics for that week, along with Consolidation Steps to support your learning.
You’ll have access to the Core Learning Programme and the Discussion Board for a total of 8 weeks from the start of the programme until the 23rd August 2022.
The Core Learning Programme includes:
- Lectures from Dr Klinghardt teaching you the foundations of Autonomic Response Testing.
- Videos of Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso demonstrating A.R.T. 1 skills and techniques step-by-step, covering the core learning points for each module. These can be watched at your own pace and as often as you wish within the programme time frame.
- Downloadable resources including reading materials and PDFs.
- Practice steps within each module to guide you in developing and honing your A.R.T. skills, building your confidence and competence with each of the skills covered.
Consolidation of Learning:
- A multiple choice assessment to test your learning at the end of each module.
- For each of the 4 modules, there will be a weekly one-hour recorded Q&A session led by Daniela Deiosso. Questions can be added to the Discussion Board throughout each module and a one -hour video will be recorded each week answering as many of your questions as possible.
- Discussion Board – each module will have an ice-breaker question that we ask you to answer each week, along with a space to ask questions, support each other and consolidate your learning.
You’ll have access to the programme until 23rd August 2022 (8 weeks from the start of the programme) and can view the videos as often as you wish within this time. All written materials can be downloaded.
What does the A.R.T. 1 Beginners programme cover?
- A.R.T. Initial Testing Position
- How A.R.T. Developed – Dr Klinghardt’s Development of Autonomic Response Testing
- Indirect Testing and Reasons for Its Validity
- The A.R.T. Organ Scan
- The 5 Levels of Healing™
- 7 Factors of Wellness and Chronic Illness
- Quantum Physics of the Polarisation Filter (Polfilter) & Light Emission
- The 4 Basic Steps of A.R.T.
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Laws of A.R.T.
- Assessing Open or Blocked Regulation
- Lecture on Biophoton Physics – Polfilter & Signal Enhancer
- Unblocking Regulation
- Acupressure Points for Unblocking Regulation
- Yin State, Yin Mudra and Vagus Test
- A.R.T Food Allergy Testing
- Food Allergy Testing for Dogs
- Switching & Supplementation
- Neurogenic Switching
- MFT Tapping Points
- Clinical Tips to 2 Point Against Detected Interference Fields
This programme is in English and available to students worldwide.
Certificate of Attendance:
You will receive a C.P.D. certificate of attendance on condition that you have completed the online modules.
This is what students on some of our previous A.R.T. programmes have said:
“I’ve wanted to study A.R.T for a good few years, so I was delighted when the opportunity came around to complete it online. I’m enjoying it so much. The knowledge and skills that we’re learning are invaluable and it brings the treatment of patients to a whole new level. Also on a personal level it has really helped me so much on my own health journey.” Caroline Smyth
“I just want to say THANK YOU to both Daniela Deiosso and Dr Klinghardt for a wonderful learning experience. I have loved studying A.R.T 1 online. You guys did a terrific job of laying it out in an organized and very interesting fashion. I am so grateful for the ability to take it online during this time.” Nancy Sanders – HHP (Holistic Health Practitioner), SHL (Sacred Healing Licentiate)
“The best answers come from the brave people like Dr. Klinghardt and crew who open the doors for families like us. We have worked with muscle testing for diagnosis for years. It finds the answers. I am passionate about not only helping our son and ourselves, but for helping other families and their children. Healthy mothers give birth to healthy children and children are the future of humanity. Thank you for this very sacred and precious opportunity.” Lynda Cekala – Health Coach, Mother, Healer
“Thank you so very much Daniela and Dr Klinghardt for all the work putting this course together! I have already taken in person A.R.T.® courses but find this online course to be much easier to learn from, with the documents and videos. Watching something once is not enough. I like being able to watch the videos over and over and stop and take notes. The course documents are so well put together too, clear and concise and answer many questions that the videos do not.
I am so glad this came about at this time. Even though I have been using A.R.T. with clients for a year now, I feel like my understanding of A.R.T. and the ways to apply A.R.T. has taken a quantum leap because of this course!” Laura Hobbs – Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
“I am positive that A.R.T. will influence my life for the better. The course is an absolute treasure trove of resources. It’s a dream come true, and I feel overwhelmingly grateful for this opportunity.” Annette Miller – Lyme survivor, a work in progress
Commencing 28thJune 2022 at 10am UK time
Regular price: GDP £560 /US $730 (approx, subject to exchange rate)
Early Bird Price £510 – book before the end of April and save £50
Below is a list of the recommended tools you need to practice the skills covered within the programme.
The tools marked * are essential so if you’re on a restricted budget these are the ones to start with. The remaining tools are all highly recommended and will help you with your practice and in developing your A.R.T. diagnostic skills.
KiScience Test Kit (Recommended)
All tools are available from www.KiScience.com
To help you get started, KiScience have put together two A.R.T. Starter Packages giving you savings on buying these tools individually.
To really learn and practice the basics we recommend having the Test Kit and the roll out Body Scan (see below).
The Minimum A.R.T. Starter Package gives you a saving of £52.40 on purchasing these tools individually.
The Complete A.R.T. Starter Package gives you a saving of £132.40 on purchasing these tools individually.
Study Aid: The Klinghardt A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing ® Body Scan Aid
To help you practice your A.R.T. skills we’ve created a practical aid in the form of a roll-out body made from tough, durable PVC.
Use this in place of a patient when practicing your testing sequence either on your own, imagining the IBP responses, or in twos. Complete with information such as hand positioning, organs and MFT Tapping Points, this study aid will help you follow through the testing locations and progression.
The Body Scan Aid features eyelets in each corner for easy mounting and can be hung in your practice as a subtle prompt for the practitioner and as an attractive practical aid for patient explanations.
Size approx 175x 85cm
This aid will help you with the flow through the various stages of testing. Once your A.R.T. flow has become second nature you’ll find it easier to pick up on the subtleties of the testing and be able to fine tune your technique.
This is also available as a smaller reference poster size 88 × 43 cm available here