Family Constellation Work
Date: April 20th
Time: 10am to 6pm
Led by Dr.Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD and Daniela Deiosso
Our level of physical and emotional health is largely dependent on the level and amount of energy that is available to us. Physical energy is created by what we eat, breathe, drink and how we move our bodies.
The consensus reality tells us that our emotional and psychological wellness is a result of what we think, what we have learned, experienced and suffered, how we interpret our lives. But our system is also invisibly and constantly infused with – and nurtured by – the energy we receive from our ancestors in ways we do not understand yet.
The Japanese call it Ki, the Chinese Chi. The flow of Ki that is available to us from our parents, no matter if they are alive or deceased, is dependent on our ability to open up to them, how much we can respect or honour them.
Traumatic childhood experiences, misunderstandings and the consequences of neglect, blame and unforgiveness stand in the way of embracing the simple love of our parents, grandparents and our more distant ancestors.
In this workshop, Dr Klinghardt will lead the course participants to a deeper understanding of how their illness or unwellness is so often and largely a consequence of unhealed wounds in the distant past, often several generations back.
Using Bert Hellinger’s constellation work and bringing a heartful healing intent to children, parents, partners – and their past, present and future family members – major shifts in health and wellbeing, perception, and understanding are possible.
Family Constellation work forms a key part of the 5 Levels of healing and is designed to work on issues such as:
- Chronic infections
- Long-term illnesses
- Emotional issues
Dr Klinghardt is a licensed medical doctor practising in Seattle, Washington. He has been practising and teaching the family constellation work for over 20 years as part of his Integrative Medical Practice. He was awarded physician of the year worldwide in 2007 by the Global Foundation of Integrative Medicine.
East Sussex. RH18 5JX. UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1342 822 238
Fax: +44 (0)1342 826 055
Note: Refreshments included – Accommodation and lunch NOT included
Please contact the Emerson College directly if you would like to book your lunch.
Some ground rules for attendees:
We respectfully ask that you support us and your fellow attendees by adhering to the following rules:
– NO RECORDING – filming and recording of the event are prohibited.
– Please ensure to turn off all mobile phones during the event, preferably turning on flight mode before switching off. We have many attendees that are electro-sensitive so we endeavour to reduce EMF’s as much as possible during the event.
– Please do not bring any unnecessary electrical equipment.
– Please refrain from wearing any strong perfumes or using any strong chemicals.
– Please wear the name tags provided throughout the event – This not only helps us to get to know you all better but is also helpful for health& safety purposes.
We would also appreciate the return of all name tags at the end of the day so that we can be environmentally friendly and recycle them!
– Coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during the breaks. There is a 1 hour break for lunch.
Daniela & Dr Klinghardt