A.R.T.® Online Practice Session 25th September 2020
Out of stock
This event is perfect for you if:
- You need to see the full A.R.T. flow demonstrated
- You would benefit from practice in a community with the associated discussion and sharing of information
- You are getting stuck or confused and need answers
- Have specific technique questions following your training
- Please register for the classes by following the Zoom link on your receipt as soon as you have booked to ensure that you are not delayed in joining the class.
- Ideally you will attend in a group of 3, with an ‘arm’ and ‘body’ to hand, so that you can follow along with the demonstrations. (consider engaging family members to help if lockdown confinements are restricting you)
- Have your A.R.T. tools prepared and close to hand
- Read through your previous course notes and refresh yourself before the session
- Have note-taking equipment to hand & take notes!
- Perhaps formulate any specific questions you have in advance but save asking them until the relevant time
- Listen carefully to all the answers given: a similar question may be answered in a slightly different format from your own query
- Enjoy & have fun!
Study Aids: Klinghardt A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing ® Body Scan Aid
The Klinghardt Institute has created an amazing practice aid in the form of a roll-out body made from tough, durable pvc.
Use this in place of a patient when practicing your testing sequence either on your own, imagining the IBP responses, or in twos. Complete with information such as hand positioning, organs and MFT Tapping Points, this study aid will help you follow through the testing locations and progression.
Invaluable to Beginners and wonderfully useful as you progress through the system, this attractive Body Scan Aid features eyelets in each corner for easy mounting and can be hung in your practice as a beautiful subtle prompt for the practitioner or as a practical aid for patient explanations.
Size approx 175x 85cm LINK HERE to purchase
(Actual aid does not include watermarks shown on website image)
Practice is crucial!
Once you’re A.R.T. flow has become second nature then you will find it easier to pick up on the subtleties of the testing and be able to fine tune your technique. Practice can be done using this test body and bit of imagination by flowing through the stages of testing.
Michelle graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2008 with a diploma in Herbal Medicine and Naturopathy. She has 12 years experience specialising in all forms of chronic illness, Fibromyalgia, ME, CFS, Lyme and it’s Co-infections as well as Environmental Illness (Mould,and heavy metal toxicity).
She is a member of the Association of Master Herbalists, The General Naturopathic Council, and an associate member of the British Society of Ecological Medicine (BSEM). She is a also founding member and current chairman of the Mid-Wales Guild of Holistic Therapists, a not-for profit organisation which promotes alternative health care in the community.
In 2012 she co-authored a Herbal Medicine text book, with Anne McIntyre, called ‘Dispensing with Tradition: A Practitioners Guide to using Indian and Western Herbs the Ayurvedic way’. Anne Mcintyre is a world renowned herbalist and expert in Ayurvedic medicine and specialist in the treatment of children.
Michelle has trained as an EMF consultant with Geovital in the UK but has now incorporated her knowledge to help patients with EMF mitigation in their homes.
It was after she fell ill with Lyme Disease in 2013 that she discovered the work and protocols of Dr Klinghardt which has led her to make a full recovery. She has been training with Dr Klinghardt ever since and for the past 3 years she has worked alongside Dr Klinghardt as his teaching assistant in the UK.
Kendra, is an Applied Kinesiologist, an A.R.T. practitioner and is also one of Dr Klinghardt’s teaching assistants.