A.R.T. II Intermediate Course – NEW International Online Programme
Personally led by Dr. Klinghardt, and Daniela Deiosso
Commencing 8th May 2020 (Booking closes noon 8th May)
GDP £440 /US $540 (subject to exchange rate)
This new online programme is designed to keep your A.R.T. training on track and take you closer to full A.R.T.® qualification.
The A.R.T. II training programme consists of 4 modules over 5 weeks.
A new module will be released each week giving you access to the Core Learning Programme containing at least 3 topics, along with Consolidation Steps to support your learning.
- The Core Learning Programme includes:
- Videos of Dr Klinghardt and Daniela demonstrating A.R.T. II skills and techniques step-by-step, covering the core learning points for each module. These can be watched at your own pace and as often as you wish.
- Downloadable resources including reading materials and PDFs.
- Practice steps to guide you in developing and honing your skills, building competence with each of the core topics covered.
- Consolidation of Learning:
- A multiple choice (MCQs) assessment to test your learning at the end of each module.
- A one-hour live online Q&A session each week led by Dr. Klinghardt and Daniela. These will take place every Friday at 7pm UK, 8pm Europe, 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern.
- Discussion Board – each module will have an ice-breaker question for each student to answer with a space to ask questions, support each and consolidate your learning.
You’ll have access to refer back to the non interactive information for 1 year from the start of the course.
The programme is open to all practitioners who have completed the A.R.T. I Beginners Level or above.
Dates for the live Q&A sessions are as follows:
15th, 22nd, 29th May with the last on Friday 5th June.
- 7pm UK, 8pm Europe, 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern.
We strongly advise attending these events live so that you have the opportunity to take part. We appreciate that this isn’t always possible across all timezones so the recordings of the Q&A will be added to each module so you can watch these afterwards.
The skills covered in the A.R.T. Intermediate Level programme include:
- Review of the Principles of A.R.T.
- How to unblock the patient?
- Advanced switching tests
- Demonstration of a complete ART exam
- Introduction to the correct use of the O-Ring test
- Demonstration and Practice
- Correct use of the mirror for diagnosing and treating
- Food and Environmental Allergy Testing
- Using the O-Ring Test to establish a reliable and effective nutritional protocol
- How to use a vitamin test kit
- Establishing a Nutritional Protocol
- Using ART in the treatment of chronic illness
- Correct use of the KiScience Herbal Test Kit
- Introduction to dental testing: material compatibility, occlusion, cavitations
You will receive a certificate of attendance on condition that you have passed the assessment questions for each module and have actively participated in the interactive elements of the programme such as the Discussion Board and Live Q&A.
Below is a list of the basic tools you should have for practicing the skills within each module:
Pol filter with engraved Signal enhancer
1 large Signal Enhancers
2 mini signal enhancers
KiScience Test Kit (Recommended)
Lyme & Co-infectionSlides
Diagnostic CDs (Viruses, Parasites & Mould)
Mirror (15X magnification)
If you don’t have any of these tools and need to order them you can purchase in Europe from KiScience
This course will cover:
Unblocking the client
Advanced tests for switching
Detecting trouble in the system
Working with the mirror
Correct use of the Bi-Digital O-Ring-Test
Testing remedies, supplements and medicines
A review and preview of the self-evident A.R.T. Principles
Intro to food allergy and supplement testing
How to establish a solid nutritional protocol
Integrating A.R.T. into a wholistic assessment; A.R.T. based remedy selection
A.R.T. testing of herbs, supplements, remedies and medical drugs
Other uses of direct resonance
Workshop/ Practice/ Testing
The most common dental issues and interference fields
By using A.R.T.™ in a specific way, we can find the area where microbes and toxins are hiding – and the hidden uptake block. With a series of well-researched methods and almost magical keys, we can open this area to uptake our remedies and make the treatment work as A.R.T.™ would have predicted. It is estimated (Y. Omura MD), that the dosage of a remedy has to be increased approximately 20-fold to reach this area otherwise. With the A.R.T.™ based drug-uptake enhancement method, we can achieve wonderful results, using minimal dosages of herbs or – if really needed – medical drugs.
A.R.T.™ is a biofeedback enhanced physical exam, which uses changes in muscle tone as the primary indicator.
Developed by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D, A.R.T.™ is a comprehensive diagnostic system that has helped to transform many practices around the world into healing centres – and helped many practitioners to become accomplished holistic physicians.