A.R.T.™ I Beginners International 4-week Online Programme 30th June
Personally led by Dr. Klinghardt, and Daniela Deiosso
Commencing 30th June 2020 launching at 6pm (Booking closes noon 29th June UK time)
GDP £560 /US $700 (subject to exchange rate)
This new online programme is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Dr Klinghardt’s A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing Technique.
So what is A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing®?
It is Dr Klinghardt’s highly accurate diagnostic method which assesses the coherence of light emissions of organs and structures in the body. It focuses on identifying and addressing the 7 most common factors that block/stress healthy functioning of the nervous system and offers solutions for their correction.
The success of his approach has earned Dr Klinghardt worldwide recognition for his ground-breaking work against chronic illness, Lyme, Autism and more. A.R.T.™ has helped to transform many practices across the globe into healing centres and helped many practitioners to become accomplished holistic physicians.
This is your ideal opportunity to learn Dr Klinghardt’s method and gain mastery of his phenominal technique.
Testimonial: I have not seen such a comprehensive and complete holistic assessment of root cause issues incorporated into any other integrative medical assessment system. Nikki, 2020 A.R.T.2 online programme
The A.R.T. I training programme consists of 4 modules over 5 weeks.
A new module will be released each week giving you access to the Core Learning Programme containing at least 3 topics, along with Consolidation Steps to support your learning.
- The Core Learning Programme includes:
- Videos of Dr Klinghardt and Daniela demonstrating A.R.T. I skills and techniques step-by-step, covering the core learning points for each module. These can be watched at your own pace and as often as you wish within the course timeframe.
- Downloadable resources including reading materials and PDFs.
- Practice steps to guide you in developing and honing your skills, building competence with each of the core topics covered.
- Consolidation of Learning:
- A multiple choice (MCQs) assessment to test your learning at the end of each module.
- A one-hour live online Q&A session each week led by Dr. Klinghardt and Daniela. These will take place every Monday at 6pm UK, 7pm Europe, 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, starting 6th July
- Discussion Board – each module will have an ice-breaker question for each student to answer with a space to ask questions, support each and consolidate your learning.
You’ll have access to refer back to the non interactive information for 6 weeks from the start of the course.
Dates for the live Q&A sessions are as follows:
6th July – 13th July – 20th July – 27th July
We strongly advise attending these events live so that you have the opportunity to take part. We appreciate that this isn’t always possible across all timezones so the recordings of the Q&A will be added to each module so you can watch these afterwards.
This is an interactive programme in which Dr Klinghardt & Daniela will mould the course to suit participants learning as the course progresses. It is therefore crucially important that you take part in the interactive element of the course to make the most of its potential.
The skills covered in the A.R.T. Beginners Level programme include:
- A.R.T. Initial Testing positioning
- How A.R.T. Developed – Dr Klinghardt’s Personal Development
- Indirect Testing and Reasons for Its Validity
- Organ Scan
- 5 Levels of Healing
- 7 Factors
- Quantum Physics of the Polarising Filter (Polfilter) & Light Emission
- The 4 Basic Steps of A.R.T.
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Laws of A.R.T.
- Assessing Open or Blocked Regulation
- Lecture on Biophoton Physics – Polfilter & Signal Enhancer
- Switching & Supplementation
- Neurogenic Switching – MFT Tapping Points
- Clinical Tips to 2 Point Against Detected Interference Fields
The course also includes demonstrations, case study, valuable written information and downloadable pdfs.
You will receive a certificate of attendance on condition that you have passed the assessment questions for each module and have actively participated in the interactive elements of the programme such as the Discussion Board and Live Q&A.
Below is a list of the basic tools you should have for fully practicing the skills within each module:
KiScience Test Kit (Recommended)
Diagnostic CDs (Viruses, Parasites & Mould)
Mirror (15X magnification)
If you don’t have any of these tools and need to order them here from the Klinghardt Institute website, or you can purchase from KiScience
The absolute minimum tools required for those on a very restricted budget:
Study Aids: Klinghardt A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing ® Body Scan Aid
The Klinghardt Institute has created an amazing practice aid in the form of a roll-out body made from tough, durable pvc.
Use this in place of a patient when practicing your testing sequence either on your own, imagining the IBP responses, or in twos. Complete with information such as hand positioning, organs and MFT Tapping Points, this study aid will help you follow through the testing locations and progression.
Invaluable to Beginners and wonderfully useful as you progress through the system, this attractive Body Scan Aid features eyelets in each corner for easy mounting and can be hung in your practice as a beautiful subtle prompt for the practitioner or as a practical aid for patient explanations.
Size approx 175x 85cm
Half Price Discount to students on this A.R.T.I online programme using code: Body1
(Actual aid does not include watermarks shown on website image)
Practice is crucial!
Once you’re A.R.T. flow has become second nature then you will find it easier to pick up on the subtleties of the testing and be able to fine tune your technique. Practice can be done using this test body and bit of imagination by flowing through the stages of testing.
By using A.R.T.™ in a specific way, we can find the area where microbes and toxins are hiding – and the hidden uptake block. With a series of well-researched methods and almost magical keys, we can open this area to uptake our remedies and make the treatment work as A.R.T.™ would have predicted. It is estimated (Y. Omura MD), that the dosage of a remedy has to be increased approximately 20-fold to reach this area otherwise. With the A.R.T.™ based drug-uptake enhancement method, we can achieve wonderful results, using minimal dosages of herbs or – if really needed – medical drugs.
A.R.T.™ is a biofeedback enhanced physical exam, which uses changes in muscle tone as the primary indicator.
Developed by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D, A.R.T.™ is a comprehensive diagnostic system that has helped to transform many practices around the world into healing centres – and helped many practitioners to become accomplished holistic physicians.