A.R.T. 1 Level Practice Event at the Klinghardt Institute in Sussex, UK
Saturday 11th March, 11am – 3pm
This practice event is especially designed for those who have taken A.R.T. 1 and wish to practice their skills and testing technique in a live group session guided by one of our Klinghardt Institute teachers. You’ll have the opportunity for hands on practice with guidance and correction to improve your A.R.T. technique and flow. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions about any of the A.R.T. 1 skills and testing.
The session will be led by Michaela Jezzard, an experienced A.R.T. Practitioner who we are proud to have on the Klinghardt Institute Teaching team. Michaela has been personally trained by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso over a number of years.
The session will focus on the A.R.T. testing techniques and flow including the following, depending on the needs of those present:
- A.R.T. testing technique: correct testing posture and common pitfalls
- The straight arm test: strong arm and weak arm
- Interpreting the different arm states
- The stress state and vagus test
- Direct resonance test
- Yin and Yang
- Open and blocked regulation
- How to test the organs
- Perfecting the tap and tone technique
- Correct use of the A.R.T. tools and test kit
- Checking regulation and the opening angle
- Clearing blocked regulation and switching
- Organ scan
- Priority Mudra
- 2-pointing to find the cause and the solution
Who is this practice session for?
This Practice day is designed for those who have taken the A.R.T. 1 Beginners Programme, either in person or online, who wish to improve, revise and practice their skills. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get hand-on support!
This is for you if you’d benefit from:
- the opportunity to revise and clarify the basics, checking and honing your technique
- seeing A.R.T. testing demonstrated with the chance to ask questions
- practicing alongside other students with hands on correction available
- a confidence boost that you’re doing things correctly!
Please Note: This is a PRACTICE event, NOT a training day and as such it’s only available to those that have completed A.R.T.1
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- Turn all mobile phones on to flight mode and then to switch them off during the event.
- Read through your previous course notes and refresh your memory before the day!
For the safety of all participants, please do not attend if you have been vaccinated within 2 weeks of the event.
Times & Refreshments:
We will be starting at 11am, please arrive on time to ensure we can start promptly.
Coffee, tea and light snacks will be provided.
We will only have a short lunch break and there are very limited options to get food locally so please bring your own lunch!
The Klinghardt Institute, 14 Hunns Mere Way, Woodingdean, Brighton, BN2 6AH UK
See the map HERE
We are 45 mins from Gatwick Airport and 1hr 40mins from Heathrow Airport
Car: Accessible by road via M23, A23 and A27 to B2123. Take the exit for B2123 from A27
Bus: from Brighton Train Station take bus number 22 to Woodingdean
(Bus from Newhaven station 12/12A/12X)
South Coast taxis: 01273 301111
Brighton Taxis: 01273 730730
Brighton City Chauffeur | Airport Taxi Brighton Gatwick taxis Heathrow cars: 01273 687011
The venue is accessible for people with a mobility impairment.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Michaela Jezzard, BA (Oxon), DipION, mBANT, CNHC, CFSP, GNC
Michaela is an award-wining Registered Nutritional Therapist, having completed further training with the IFM and British Society for Ecological Medicine, and has specialist training in integrative cancer. She has studied extensively in A.R.T., MFT and APN with Dr Klinghardt, keeping up to date with the latest advances and techniques and was invited to join the Klinghardt Institute teaching team.
She has also studied under Dr Deanna Minich in bringing together Western medicine and Eastern energy medicine, with a focus on colour medicine. She specialises in finding the missing pieces to unravel complex cases, identifying the underlying root causes and imbalances and bringing together various modalities such as nutrition, lifestyle, detox, functional lab tests, trauma work, and colour therapy to bring back balance and support the body’s innate ability to heal.
Specialisms include immune system disorders such as autoimmunity, cancer, chronic pathogens, parasites, Lyme disease, Long Covid, ME/CFS; heavy metal toxicity and thyroid disorders. Michaela currently works alongside an Integrative Medical Doctor at Hightree Medical Clinic in Sussex where patients can combine a variety of diagnostic and treatment concepts including IVs, oxygen therapies, blood tests, Oligoscan testing, PEMF and photonwave.