About the Programme:
The A.R.T. 1 Online Training Programme consists of 4 modules. A new module will be released each week giving you access to the Core Learning Programme with the learning topics for that week, along with Consolidation Steps to support your learning. You’ll have access to the Core Learning Programme and the Discussion Board for a total of 8 weeks from the start of the programme.
The Core Learning Programme includes:
- Lectures from Dr Klinghardt teaching you the foundations of Autonomic Response Testing.
- Videos of Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso demonstrating A.R.T. 1 skills and techniques step-by-step, covering the core learning points for each module. These can be watched at your own pace and as often as you wish within the programme time frame.
- Downloadable resources including reading materials and PDFs.
- Practice steps within each module to guide you in developing and honing your A.R.T. skills, building your confidence and competence with each of the skills covered.
Consolidation of Learning:
- A multiple choice assessment to test your learning at the end of each module.
- For each of the 4 modules, you’ll have access to pre-recorded Q&A videos by Daniela Deiosso and Dr Klinghardt.
- Discussion Board – each module will have an ice-breaker question that we ask you to answer each week, along with a space to ask questions, support each other and consolidate your learning.
You’ll have access to the programme until 19th March 2024 (8 weeks from the start of the programme) and can view the videos as often as you wish within this time. All written materials can be downloaded.
What does the A.R.T. 1 Beginners programme cover?
- A.R.T. Initial Testing Position
- How A.R.T. Developed – Dr Klinghardt’s Development of Autonomic Response Testing
- Indirect Testing and Reasons for Its Validity
- The A.R.T. Organ Scan
- The 5 Levels of Healing™
- 7 Factors of Wellness and Chronic Illness
- Quantum Physics of the Polarisation Filter (Polfilter) & Light Emission
- The 4 Basic Steps of A.R.T.
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Laws of A.R.T.
- Assessing Open or Blocked Regulation
- Lecture on Biophoton Physics – Polfilter & Signal Enhancer
- Unblocking Regulation
- Acupressure Points for Unblocking Regulation
- Yin State, Yin Mudra and Vagus Test
- A.R.T Food Allergy Testing
- Food Allergy Testing for Dogs
- Switching & Supplementation
- Neurogenic Switching
- MFT Tapping Points
- Clinical Tips to 2 Point Against Detected Interference Fields
This programme is in English and available to students worldwide.
Certificate of Attendance:
You will receive a C.P.D. certificate of attendance on condition that you have completed the online modules.
Prerequisites for joining the A.R.T. 1 Programme:
This programme is open to healthcare professionals ONLY. You must be a health practitioner (for example, a medical doctor / MD, naturopathic doctor/practitioner, functional medicine practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, nutritional therapist) and registered with a regulatory body. If you’re unsure if you are eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In signing up and joining this programme you agree to the following:
- That you are a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- You understand that taking the A.R.T. programmes does not qualify you to teach. A.R.T. and you confirm that you will not train / teach A.R.T. either in person or online.
- If you are using another form of testing, you will not mix it with A.R.T. to form a hybrid of the different methods. A.R.T. needs to be practised in its pure form as taught by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso.
BOOKING NOW CLOSED
The next program will be starting on Jone 25th and will be on sale at the end of May.