10am – 6pm
In this hands-on, one-day intensive, you will learn and have the chance to practice a number of advanced A.R.T. skills including:
- The medication uptake technique
- How to test for the optimal and correct LDI dilution
- Manual provoking techniques to find the true causes of illness
- Working with the ultraviolet mirror: diagnosing viral activity and cancer tendencies
- The secret of diagnostically getting inside of the mitochondria and the nucleus of the cell to obtain reliable healing information
- The secret of connecting and communicating with the other world
- Finding and treating interference fields
- The correct and optimal way of using manual muscle testing
This event is exclusively for our A.R.T. Advanced Level students.
Please note that we prefer you to have completed A.R.T. 3 to attend however, if you have completed A.R.T. 2 and have been practising the skills and techniques then you are welcome to join as long as you have also attended the practice session the day before on Friday 15th December.
The price for the day is £210 (£175+VAT)
What to expect
As well as having the opportunity to develop and refine your A.R.T. testing and diagnostic skills through hands-on practice with guidance and support, you’ll be connecting with like-minded individuals who share your passion for A.R.T. There will also be the opportunity to ask questions about any areas of your A.R.T. testing that you need clarity on.
Prerequisite to attend:
Completion of A.R.T. 3
OR completion of A.R.T. 2 and attendance at the Practice event on the previous day (December 15th)
PLACES ARE LIMITED
We’re offering a special bundle price for those attending all 3 days over this weekend:
- Friday 15th December Intermediate / Advanced Practice with Mathias Scharf
- Saturday 16th December Secrets of A.R.T. – Advanced Training & Practice with Dr Klinghardt & Daniela Deiosso
- Sunday 17th December Family Constellation
Price to buy all 3 events separately: £525
Bundle price: £485 saving £40
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- All mobile phones must be switched off during the event.
Breaks and Lunch:
Lunch is not included – we advise that you bring your own lunch as we’ll only have an hour and there are limited options close by. There is a small Tesco about 10 mins walk away if you need to buy any food.
Organic, gluten-free snacks and tea, coffee and water will be provided in the breaks.
The closest hotel to the Institute is :
The Downs Hotel, Warren Rd, Brighton BN2 6BB 01273 390860 http://downs-hotel.co.uk/
Rottingdean is about 8 minutes by car and has the following: White Horse Hotel, High Street, Rottingdean, United Kingdom, BN2 7HR 01273 300301 | Reservations: 0345 608 6040 https://www.greenekinginns.co.uk/hotels/white-horse-hotel-rottingdean/
Ye Old Black Horse 65 High St, Rottingdean, Brighton BN2 7HE 01273 300491 01273 300491 https://www.yeoldeblackhorse.com/ A full accommodation list can be sent on request.
We look forward to welcoming you on December 16th at the Klinghardt Institute for a day dedicated to honing and advancing your A.R.T. techniques.