10am – 6pm
In this one-day intensive, you will learn and have the chance to practice a number of advanced A.R.T. skills including:
- The medication uptake technique
- How to test for the optimal and correct LDI dilution
- Manual provoking techniques to find the true causes of illness
- Working with the ultraviolet mirror: diagnosing viral activity and cancer tendencies
- The secret of diagnostically getting inside of the mitochondria and the nucleus of the cell to obtain reliable healing information
- The secret of connecting and communicating with the other world
- Finding and treating interference fields
- The correct and optimal way of using manual muscle testing
This event is exclusively for our A.R.T. Advanced Level students.
Please note that we prefer you to have completed A.R.T. 3 to attend however, if you have completed A.R.T. 2 and have been practising the skills and techniques then you are welcome to join.
The price for the day is £195, approx $239 subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
What to expect
As well as having the opportunity to develop and refine your A.R.T. testing and diagnostic skills through hands-on practice with guidance and support, you’ll be connecting with like-minded individuals who share your passion for A.R.T. There will also be the opportunity to ask questions about any areas of your A.R.T. testing that you need clarity on.
Breaks and refreshments:
Coffee, tea and light snacks are provided during the breaks.
We will have a 1 hour lunch break (lunch is not included).
We look forward to welcoming you on December 2nd at the Sophia Health Institute.
A few requests to attendees:
- Please bring all your A.R.T. tools including your test kits.
- Stay on whatever protocol you are on and bring all the supplements/medications that you are taking or considering taking.
- Please do not wear essential oils or perfumes as these can alter the testing and cause blockages in the system.
- All mobile phones must be switched off during the event.