A.R.T. 1 Level Online Practice Event – Saturday 2nd September
A 90 minute practice session starting at 4.30pm AEST (2.30pm Perth, 6.30pm Auckland, 2.30pm Hong Kong, 10.30am Abu Dhabi – check the time in your location here)
This 90 minute online practice event is especially designed for those who have taken A.R.T. 1 and wish to practice their skills and testing technique in an online session guided by one of our Klinghardt Institute teachers. We have timed this before the start of A.R.T. 2 so that you can practice and hone your technique ready to build upon it in the intermediate A.R.T. programme.
In these online sessions we ask that you keep your camera on while you practice so that the teacher(s) can see you practising and check your technique, offering advice and correction where needed to help you improve your A.R.T. testing to help you get better results. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
The session will be led by Finn Jenk who we are delighted to welcome onto the Klinghardt Institute teaching team! Finn has been in private practice for over 25 years, graduating from the University of Western States with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He has been using A.R.T. in his practice in Australia for the past 5 years, working alongside a team of medical doctors to provide Enhanced Primary Care and to treat patients with chronic health issues. He has an impressive knowledge of A.R.T. and is a dedicated follower of Dr Klinghardt, always keeping up to date with the latest updates and protocols.
By the end of this session, you should be able to:
– Calibrate for the straight arm test correctly
– Feel the difference between strong and weak arm
– Accurate use of the tapping points
– Testing the organs correctly
– Yin mudra
– Vagus nerve test for stress state
– Understand how to use 2-pointing in the context of clearing the blocks
– Understand how to interpret your strong and weak arm
– How to test food allergies (if time, depending on the needs of those online)
This session is for you if you’ve taken the A.R.T. 1 Beginners Programme and you’d benefit from:
- the opportunity to revise and clarify the basics, checking and honing your technique
- seeing practical A.R.T. demonstrations with the opportunity to ask questions
- practicing online alongside other students with the opportunity to be observed by the Klinghardt teachers with tips to correct your technique
- a confidence boost that you’re doing things correctly!
This is a PRACTICE event, NOT a training event and as such it’s only available to those that have completed A.R.T. 1
To get the most out of this session please be organised and prepared:
- This session requires 3 people – you will need an arm and a patient so that you can follow along with the demonstrations (consider engaging family members to help!)
- You need a therapy table / bed for the patient to lie down
- Have your Ki Science test kit and A.R.T. tools prepared and close to hand
- Read through your previous course notes and refresh your memory before the session
- Have note-taking equipment to hand & take notes!
- Make sure your computer is set up and your audio and camera are working (check your Zoom settings for both)
About Finn Jenk BA, DC
Finn has been in private practice for over 25 years, graduating from the University of Western States with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He
has been using A.R.T. in practice on the other side of the world in Australia for 5 years. He works with a team of medical doctors to provide Enhanced Primary Care and to treat patients with chronic health issues.
In addition to A.R.T. certification, Finn has also gained certification in Applied Kinesiology, Applied Homotoxicology & Neuro Emotional Technique.