Booking Terms & Conditions for A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing ® Online Training
By booking to join any of our online Autonomic Response Testing (A.R.T.) online programmes, you agree to the following booking terms and conditions.
This programme is open to healthcare professionals ONLY. You must be a health practitioner (for example, a medical doctor / MD, naturopathic doctor/practitioner, functional medicine practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, nutritional therapist) and registered with a regulatory body. If you’re unsure if you are eligible, please email email@example.com.
In signing up and joining this programme I agree to the following:
- I am a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- I understand that taking the A.R.T. programmes does not qualify me to teach A.R.T. and confirm that I will not train / teach A.R.T. either in person or online.
- If I use another form of testing, I will not mix it with A.R.T. to form a hybrid of the different methods. I understand that A.R.T. needs to be practised in its pure form as taught by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso and their officially recognised teachers.
- I understand that the training I receive is for educational purposes only and that it is not a substitute for proper medical or psychological treatment.
- I understand that I can download all written materials within the programme for my own use but will not copy or distribute them as they are the copyright of Klinghardt Education Limited.
- I understand that the videos are accessible only during my access to the programme, that these are the copyright of Klinghardt Education Limited and as such I will not download or record the videos in any way.
To professionally practice A.R.T. you are required to be a healthcare practitioner governed by a regulatory body and to have passed the Advanced A.R.T. Exam (see Training Structure)
Completion of the A.R.T. programmes does not certify you to professionally practice A.R.T.