Booking Terms & Conditions for A.R.T. Autonomic Response Testing ® Online Training programmes – non-healthcare practitioners
If you are not a qualified healthcare practitioner but have been given an exception to join the programme, in signing up and joining we ask that you agree to the following:
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email email@example.com.
If you are a healthcare practitioner and have come to this page in error, please book here and accept the practitioner terms.
In signing up and joining this programme I agree to the following:
- I understand that taking the A.R.T. programmes does not qualify me to teach A.R.T. and confirm that I will not train / teach A.R.T. either in person or online.
- I will not practise A.R.T. professionally
- I will not ask for insurance cover for A.R.T.
- If I use another form of testing, I will not mix it with A.R.T. to form a hybrid of the different methods. I understand that A.R.T. needs to be practised in its pure form as taught by Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso and their officially recognised teachers.
- I understand that the training I receive is for educational purposes only and that it is not a substitute for proper medical or psychological treatment.
- I understand that I can download all written materials within the programme for my own use but will not copy or distribute them as they are the copyright of Klinghardt Education Limited.
- I understand that the videos are accessible only during my access to the programme, that these are the copyright of Klinghardt Education Limited and as such I will not download or record the videos in any way.
To professionally practice A.R.T. you are required to be a healthcare practitioner governed by a regulatory body and to have passed the Advanced A.R.T. Exam (see Training Structure)
Completion of the A.R.T. programmes does not certify you to professionally practice A.R.T.