A.R.T. 1 Training
The fundamentals of Dr Klinghardt’s A.R.T. Autonomic
Response Testing Technique
About the Programme
The A.R.T. 1 Online Training Programme consists of 4 modules run over 5 weeks. A new module will be released each week giving you access to the Core Learning Programme with the learning topics for that week, along with Consolidation Steps to support your learning
You’ll have access to the Core Learning Programme and the Discussion Board for a total of 8 weeks from the start of the programme
The Core Learning Programme includes:
- Lectures from Dr Klinghardt teaching you the foundations of Autonomic Response Testing.
- Videos of Dr Klinghardt and Daniela Deiosso demonstrating A.R.T. 1 skills and techniques step-by-step, covering the core learning points for each module. These can be watched at your own pace and as often as you wish within the programme time frame.
- Downloadable resources including reading materials and PDFs.
- Practice steps included in each module guide you in developing & honing your A.R.T. skills, building your confidence & competence with each of the skills covered.
Consolidation of Learning:
- A multiple-choice assessment to test your learning at the end of each module.
- For each of the 4 modules, there will be a weekly one-hour recorded Q&A session led by Daniela Deiosso. Questions can be added to the Discussion Board throughout each module and a one -hour video will be recorded each week answering your questions.
- Discussion Board – each module will have an ice-breaker question that we ask you to answer each week, along with a space to ask questions, support each other and consolidate your learning.
What does the A.R.T. 1 Beginners programme cover?
- A.R.T. Initial Testing Position
- How A.R.T. Developed – Dr Klinghardt’s Development of Autonomic Response Testing
- Indirect Testing and Reasons for Its Validity
- The A.R.T. Organ Scan
- The 5 Levels of Healing™
- 7 Factors of Wellness and Chronic Illness
- Quantum Physics of the Polarisation Filter (Polfilter) & Light Emission
- The 4 Basic Steps of A.R.T.
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Laws of A.R.T.
- Assessing Open or Blocked Regulation
- Lecture on Biophoton Physics – Polfilter & Signal Enhancer
- Unblocking Regulation
- Acupressure Points for Unblocking Regulation
- Yin State, Yin Mudra and Vagus Test
- A.R.T Food Allergy Testing
- Food Allergy Testing for Dogs
- Switching & Supplementation
- Neurogenic Switching
- MFT Tapping Points
- Clinical Tips to 2 Point Against Detected Interference Fields
Certificate of Attendance:
You will receive a C.P.D. certificate of attendance on condition that you have completed the online modules.
I’ve wanted to study A.R.T for a good few years, so I was delighted when the opportunity came around to complete it online. I’m enjoying it so much. The knowledge and skills that we’re learning are invaluable and it brings the treatment of patients to a whole new level. Also on a personal level it has really helped me so much on my own health journey.
I just want to say THANK YOU to both Daniela Deiosso and Dr Klinghardt for a wonderful learning experience. I have loved studying A.R.T 1 online. You guys did a terrific job of laying it out in an organized and very interesting fashion. I am so grateful for the ability to take it online during this time.
Thank you so very much Daniela and Dr Klinghardt for all the work putting this course together! I have already taken in person A.R.T.® courses but find this online course to be much easier to learn from, with the documents and videos. Watching something once is not enough. I like being able to watch the videos over and over and stop and take notes. The course documents are so well put together too, clear and concise and answer many questions that the videos do not. I am so glad this came about at this time. Even though I have been using A.R.T. with clients for a year now, I feel like my understanding of A.R.T. and the ways to apply A.R.T. has taken a quantum leap because of this course!